viernes, 25 de mayo de 2012

Tag with Pimp Pimp, the new tube for fanclub from Lady Mishka

Tengo que estudiar pero no pude resistirme!!!! Es tan bonito que me pedia que hiciera algo, me encanta este tubo!!!! Con tantas capas y colores, pega con todo!!!!
El tube de mayo para las fans de Lady Mishka es fantastico!!!!
Si necesitas mas referencias sobre este Club de fans, por favor, visita el blog de Lady Mishka e informate
Tambien use el kit Emo Rock Chiks de Kittz Kreationz, puedes encontrarlo FTU aqui:


I must be studying, but I couldn't wait!!! Is soooo beautiful.. my own mind told me that I needed to do something with the fantastic tube!!! Many layers and colors... Match with everything!!!!
The may tube to members of fanclub of Lady Mishka is FANTASTIC!!
If you need more information about this FanClub, please, you must go to LadyMishka's blog
http://ladymishka.blogspot.com
I also used the kit from Kittz Kreationz "Emo Rock Chiks", you can find it here, is FTU:





Si quieres una con tu nombre, pidela!!!
If you want this one with your name, ask me!!!

No hay comentarios: