sábado, 19 de enero de 2013

New Tube, New Store and new CT for.

Well, a lot of people know that I want to make a lot of tubes, and I have 2 very differents styles: one style is more real, and another one is more cute. This reason make me take decitions, and one of them is going to sell tubes in another stores, not only on PicsForDesign (nooo!! I don't leave PFD).

Bueno, como mucha gente sabe, quiero hacer muchos tubos, y que tengo 2 estilos muy diferentes: un estilo es mas real, y el otro mas dulce y tierno. Esta razon me hace tomar decisiones, y una de ellas es que voy a vender tubos en otras tiendas, no solo en PicsForDesing (nooo!! no dejo PFD)




So from today, I want to comunicate that I am a vendor of Sweet-PinUp shop, and I have a new tube there:

Así que desde hoy,quiero comunicar que soy vendedora de la tienda Sweet-PinUp, y que tengo un nuevo tubo alli:






Lilly, I hope you like it, she has a lot of layers and colors, and contain some R layers with "erotic" clothes and show her skin.

 Lilly, espero que os guste, tiene muchas capas y colores, y contiene algunas capas R con ropa "erotica" que deja ver su piel.




The price is $1,85!!
Hurry, don't let go this oportunity!!

El precio es de $1,85 !!
Date prisa y no dejes escapar esta oportunidad!!!

And the last news is that I'm part of the CT of the Sweet-PinUp shop too!!! Well, I will try to make a lot of tags!!! I will begin early :)

Y la ultima noticia es que soy parte del CT de la tienda Sweet-PinUp tambien!!! Bueno, intentare hacer un monton de tags!! Empezare pronto :)

No hay comentarios: